SEO / Blog Writer
The SEO / Blog Writer position reports to the Director of IT and is responsible for creating search friendly blog posts and syndicating social media content. Must have knowledge of WordPress, Facebook Business Manager, and SEO (search engine optimization) Fundamentals & Best Practices as it pertains to blog writing.
Included but not limited to:
- Creating pool related blog posts with an emphasis on regional friendly content.
- Writing roughly 30 SEO articles per week for various regions, demographics
- Syndicating content to social media channels via Facebook Business Manager
- Creating paid posts and scheduled posts
- Creating landing pages for various regions, demographics
- Communicating back and forth over project initiatives in our project management suite
- 20 Hours per Work Part-Time Position
- Off-Site / Remote – (Reports Daily via email)
- Freelance writer who can work autonomously
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Can meet critical deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written, verbal, email
- Blog Writing & SEO, analytical thinker
- Ability to communicate through email, chat, mobile phone during working hours
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills