6 Great Spring Cocktails
Spring Cocktails to Serve at Your Pool Party
So you’ve decided to have a pool party. Fun in the sun and the water sounds great right? But your guests will be needing something in the way of refreshments and we here at Premier Pools and Spas have some thoughts on the best spring cocktails to be serving at your party!
1. Red Rum punch– a red wine based punch that easy to serve up in a big jug for your party. It’s very simple to make and fun to drink!
2. Mint Julep– The classic beverage of the Kentucky Derby. Typically made with bourbon, mint leaves, and sugar. This is a refreshing herbal drink will be a hit at your party.
3. Rum and Coke– Perhaps you want a simpler drink that everybody will love? Rum and Coke is a classic and a favorite with everyone. Probably the easiest spring cocktail to make that can be served at any time of year.
4. Berry Breeze– Made with blackberries and vodka, this spring cocktail is deliciously tart. Sit in your pool or spa and enjoy this breezy drink.
5. Hard Lemonade– This can of course be made without alcohol for any little ones that might be at your party. But for the adults mix some citrus with some vodka for a delightfully good time.
6. Bloody Mary– This rejuvenating drink can be served any time of year, but this writer loves it in the spring. Made with tomato juice, vodka, hot sauce, and celery salt. A sip of this will really get your guests attention.