What kind of spa should I add?Deciding what kind of spa to get may be the hardest part! It all depends on your needs. Here are some of your options:
- Those in colder climates might prefer a portable option since you probably don’t want to walk too far when it’s snowing.
- Inground designs look nicer than portable options since they can blend into your landscape and adding an inground spa adds value to your home. If you’re already building a pool, you should consider adding a hot tub now or you’ll have to remodel later which can be costly. Inground hot tubs can be attached to or separate from a pool.
- Adding a spa to your existing pool
- The most expensive option–this will take some remodeling.
What are my surface options?
- Drop-in pre-fab shells made of fiberglass or acrylic are most popular when you have (or are building) a vinyl-liner pool.
- Constructed out of steel, gunite and steel. While more work is involved with this option, you’re able to get a much more beautiful custom look.
What are my other add-on options?
- Traditional spas usually have a halogen bulb underwater, but we can upgrade your spa with additional lighting like colored LED lights. LED lights can have fully customized light options.
- Used to just one directional jets? We offer different types of jets like: swirl jets, oscillating jets and massage jets.
- Bubble system
- Bubbling systems add a relaxing effect and increases the volume of water directed through the jets.
- We can build you a pool to fit your families needs!
Can my spa overflow into my pool?Yes, and the results are beautiful! Not sure what you want to do in your backyard? Check out some of our beautiful spas and watch this video with a beautiful pool and hot tub combo:
Contact us for all your spa-building needs!
Comment On This Post