How Algae grows in the PoolThere are certain contaminates that get into your swimming pool and there’s nothing anybody can do to stop them. It’s natures way of keeping us on our toes. This whole article is going to teach you to be aware of all the algae in the air. There are particles that float in the air and they generally get trapped in raindrops, which end up in swimming pools. Another way algae can form in your swimming pool if you’re not keeping up with the swimming pool maintenance. The lack of properly balanced pool water allows the algae to grow and can even keep growing if your pool remains unclean. This is why it is so important to keep up with your swimming pool maintenance. Brush the sides of your swimming pool and keeping the proper amount of chemicals in your swimming pool.
How to Get Rid of AlgaeThere are a few standard ways to get rid of algae in your swimming pool. The most common way is to continuously shock your swimming pool with chemicals and algecide, which will clear your swimming pool up in a few days. Our pool professional services will help you find the best weekly service package that best fits your swimming pool needs. It is very important to keep your swimming pool clean and to keep your family and friends healthy and safe. Premier Pool Service of West Austin can help with your pool maintenance and service needs. Just contact us today, and keep your backyard oasis looking crystal clean. You won’t have to worry about when you go swimming if your swimming pool is always clean!
Join Premier Pool Service TeamOur Premier Pool Service professionals are always ready to help pool owners in need. Our goal is to keep your backyard oasis looking better than ever. We have multiple weekly and seasonal service packages to offer and all of them benefit you. Contact us today! New customers that sign a 12-month agreement get a month of pool service free!
Pool Filters, Pumps, and Pipes, oh my!Premier Pool Service is a sister company to Premier Pools & Spas the #1 pool builder in the world. We build and service swimming pools across the nation. A question asked by most homeowners and new pool owners is how their swimming pool works or how it properly functions. Premier Pool Service of West Austin is glad to walk you through what a pool filter is, how it works, and then what they do to it when they come by for their weekly service routine.
What is a Pool Filter?A pool filter essentially is a piece of equipment that is built into your swimming pool. The pool filter acts the same as a regular water bottle filter would. Its main goal it to keep your swimming pool water clean and clear. There are many different types of pool filters that can be used in a swimming pool; however, Premier Pools and Spas uses and recommends the DE filter. It is the best selection out of them all because it is the most effective swimming pool filter. DE stands for Diatomaceous Earth, and this type of filter is the most effective because it actually traps the smallest particles possible.
How do Pool Filters Work?Filters are just a small part of a big operation. They are still critical to the process of keeping your swimming pool clean, but they aren’t the ones actually moving or doing anything complex. The filters are just what catches the debris that are in the swimming pool. The pump is the main part of a pool’s circulation system. It does the heavy lifting that pulls the water from the pool through the skimmer and main drain, pushes the water towards the filter, and then pushes the newly filtered water back out towards the pool through the main returns. In the end you are left with cleaned filtered water and the filter is what caught all the debris particles.
Professional Pool Service OfferedPremier Pool Service of West Austin has multiple service packages to offer. Most of those options consist of weekly service opportunities and seasonal service packages. We can provide you the best pool service possible. All you have to do is contact us today!
The Best Service for your PoolOnce all the summer fun is over, people tend to forget that their swimming pool still needs to be taken care of, even thought the weather outside is cold. Rain can cause your balanced pool water to fluctuate, meaning your pool’s water will no longer be properly balanced. Another thing that occurs in the fall and winter is all of the leaves falling off the trees. Additionally the weather is windy and all those leaves fall straight into your swimming pool. Without the proper maintenance those leaves can cause algae to grow in your swimming pool. Let Premier Pool Service save the day and take care of all your pool maintenance needs.
Let’s Get this Party StartedMost pool owners love to have their swimming pool looking nice and presentable for guests during the summer, but why stop there? Throw a holiday pool party in the back yard. The entertainment will be even more divine with a clean swimming pool and spa. Your guests will be able to gather around by the firepit or even have a nice relaxing soak in the spa. However you can’t have a party without a clean pool, so contact Premier Pool Service of West Austin today!
Focus on the Swimming PoolDecorating your backyard is the most important part to building a new swimming pool. Pool owners want their backyards to be a paradise that everyone can enjoy. Even after the pool construction is complete, you’ll need a professional pool service to keep this looking clean and clear. Swimming pools are a great addition to backyard oasis’, and will the effort they can stay that way for the long run. Premier Pool Service of West Austin can provide a wide range of professional service options and weekly packages that way your swimming is looking better than ever.
Build a Pool with Premier Pools & SpasWhen you build with Premier Pools & Spas, you also get to enjoy Premier Pool Services’ professional service. Let us help you not only create your backyard oasis, but keep it clean as well! When you choose Premier Pool Service here are some of the advantages you’ll be receiving;
- The Best Pool Service for your pool
- Premier Pool Service is our sister company (We build and service pools!)
- Enjoying a clean backyard oasis upon weekly service cleanings
Premier Pools & Spas builds dream backyards all over the country. One benefit of owing your own swimming pool is being able to relax and enjoy swimming without any disturbances. The only thing your pool needs is to be kept clean. Keeping up with pool maintenance can be time consuming and costly. However, pool service professionals can help you keep up with your pool maintenance, which will save you time and money!
3 Advantages of Hiring a Professional Pool Service Company
Saves You Time
Time is money, and not a lot of homeowners want to waste time keeping up with their swimming pool maintenance. This means they need to outsource the job and that is what Premier Pool Service is here for. We are here to help keep your swimming pool cleans that way your only worry is when you are going to be lounging poolside. Time taken by a professional to clean a pool in Texas is around 30 minutes to 1 hour every week.
Depending on the service package you choose with Premier Pool Service, the time spent cleaning your pool could be 4-5 hours a month. The higher the package the better the deal, but that also means more time spent cleaning that particular swimming pool.
Poolowners are also homeowners and most likely have more (or better) things to do than worry about the cleanliness of their swimming pool. Save your time and money and chose Premier Pool Service of West Austin. We can help keep your swimming pool clean.
Saves You Money
Once you add everything up, it may not be worth all the time and money spent to clean your own swimming pool. Our maintenance experts are qualified for the job and ready to make your life easier. We provide high quality services, which includes cleaning out your filters and skimmer baskets, balancing the chemicals in your pool, and brushed the dirt and debris off the walls of your swimming pool.
Your swimming pool was an investment that you want to keep looking pretty and ensure its safe. Your swimming pool requires professional care and concentration that way you know that all the chemicals used will be properly mixed and balance your pool perfectly. Proper maintenance of your swimming pool ensures that it will stay in good condition for many years to come.
Premier Pool Service will take care of your swimming pool, and use the correct amount of chemicals to ensure that your swimming pool is correctly balanced. You save time and money by hiring a professional pool service company like Premier Pool Service of West Austin because their schedule stays routine and based on which package you choose the same services are completed each week.
No Chemical Storage
When you are signed up for a service company to come and service your swimming pool, there is no need for you to keep additional chemicals at your home. Some chemicals used for cleaning a swimming pool can be hazardous and flammable; therefore if it doesn’t have to be at your house then it shouldn’t be.
Professional service companies, such as Premier Pool Service, are trained technicians and know how to handle said pool chemicals. Most of these chemicals need to be kept in separate storage and need to be kept out of pets and children’s reach. It is better to be safe than sorry. Hire Premier Pool Service and we will help keep your swimming pool clean while keeping you and your family safe.
Contact us today to hire Premier Pool Service to keep your swimming pool looking crystal clear.
Here are some solutions on how to keep bees away from the swimming pool,
- Decoy Nests- The first thing you may want to consider is getting decoy nests, putting them away from the pool and progressively watching them transfer over hives. The decoy nest gives them a separate place to nest and some decoys have a sticky solution that slowly kills the bees.
- Raw Meat– Typically wasps are more attracted to this solution if you were to hang a small amount of raw meat over a bucket of water mix with detergent, when the wasps fall off the meat they land in the bucket and it kills them.
- Diesel Fuel- This is another thing that interests wasp, for its strong odor. Setting up bottles of fuel away from the pool, wasps get trapped in the bottles. This is also a good way to keep bees away from the swimming pool
- Changing the landscape- Bees don’t love all plants. Mint and lemongrass are the two plants that bees dread and will stay away from them at all cost. Humans find these two plants pleasant smelling and look wonderful in any swimming pool landscaping. They are simple to look after and also help to keep at bees away from the swimming pool.
- Contact a Beekeeper- If you see a hive in your backyard, it’s best if you call a beekeeper. They can safely remove the hive and the bees and relocate them elsewhere.
- Turn on the pool jets– One major issue bees have is drowning when they are looking for water. For this reason, they do whatever they can to stay away from any water source that appears turbulent or hazardous. If you have swimming pool jets, maximize on them. Adjust the jets to make your pool’s surface shaky and hard to land on.
- Hang mothballs- Bees hate the smell of mothballs. Place the mothballs in some pantyhose and suspend them around backyard oasis to repel bees.
- Removal- The last thing we suggest to keep bees away from the swimming pool is removing their nests all together, whether you choose to hire an exterminator or take things into your own hands and buy insecticide or just using a regular hose to knock down the nests.
Here are some luxury yachts categorized in top 10:
J’adeThis yacht is 196 ft long and has it’s own indoor pool, an aquarium, as well as a drive in garage for the owner’s speed boat. It’s the first above water garage to hold a boat with in a boat.
Christina OThis luxury yacht has been claimed to be one of the largest superyachts in the world, with an outdoor pool that converts into a dance floor.
Alfa NeroThis renowned superyacht has an infinity swimming pool, which triples and turns into a helipad as well as a dance floor.
ImagineThis luxury yacht is like most of the beach set pools we’ve featured in the past, it has a swimming pool with its own swim-up bar, for the guests to enjoy a drink, while also sitting in the water.
Lady MouraThis luxury yacht is so costly that even its name is engraved from 24-carat gold. You will find a 75-foot dining room table, a helicopter, and a swimming pool on board this 344-foot yacht. However, the most amazing feature of this yacht is its private extendable beach; it even has real sand, beach chairs and palm trees.
DilbarThe Dilbar features a helipad and some swimming pools, amongst lots of other luxury features, with ample space on deck to accommodate a crew of 48 and twenty guests.
DubaiThe most stunning features of this gorgeous boat include the pool featuring elaborate handmade tiling, several jacuzzis and the plenty of sunbathing areas.
Al MirqabTen suits on board this luxury liner can accommodate around 24 guests, each with a double bedroom, living room and an accompanying bathroom. Features of the Al Mirqab are a variety of watersports equipment, swimming pool, helipad and pool, as well as on-board cinema, jacuzzi, outside bars and sun deck.
Motor Yacht AThis luxury liner boasts seven luxurious cabins that can accommodate 14 guests. It also features 3 pools; one with a glass made floor, the best match with the high-end lifestyle.
OctopusThe Octopus boasts a movie theater, two helicopters, and a swimming pool. If that is not enough, there is also a recording studio and a basketball court.
Are Luxury Yachts a Chore?Wealthy people are having a tough time choosing between which luxury yachts; it’s becoming a chore for them, so they’re starting to forget them altogether. They’ve seemed to upgrade to luxury private submarines. This submarine is 375 ft long and 36 ft wide, with a pool and helipad on the surface. When wanting to go under the water, the surface extravagance goes into compartments in the submarine.
Here are some reasons to build a pool:
Family Get TogethersHaving a pool gives you so many opportunities for fun. There are so many reasons to build a pool, too many to count. All the reasons are beneficial to you in some way shape or form. A pool can be a status symbol to your friends. You could throw amazing parties and get togethers. These are just a few reasons to build a pool for fun in the sun. When you get a pool you get it for yourself, it then turns into this thing you love, so you want everyone around you to experience it with you. Starting with your family, you could have the grandparents, the cousins, aunts and uncles all get together for family fun. Teach the kids how to swim, and create an emotionally confidence boost for them. Eventually play pool games together and have a family bbq. Having a nice barbequed dinner poolside.
Social EventsThen the Kids will want their friends to come over for a pool party. You’ll throw a fabulous pool party with everyone and you’ll know your kids whereabouts and who they’re with. It’s all fun and games. Creating more memories and bonding opportunities.
ExerciseOther reasons to build a pool in your backyard, is that you’ll always have and easy vacation get away. Your very own staycation, you’ll have a easy place to get away and relax. Pools give a great area for tanning and offer exercises that give you variety to choose from. With a pool, you gain better health, a stronger heart and it’s better than sitting inside on the couch all day. You have the opportunity to beat the heat with a pool.
Economic reasonsAnother reason to get a pool would be for the economic purposes. Building in the off season is one of the best times to get the process started so that it’s ready by summer so you have the chance to go out and enjoy your summer days. A pool also brings value to your property in itself. Plus you get to decorate your backyard however you want; you could put a theme to it and incorporate your pool into some magical Tiki land or a ocean theme getaway.
Never-ending vacationWhy should you leave your home to go on vacation? When you own a backyard pool, you can go swimming in the privacy of your home. Having a pool is similar to being on a never-ending vacation in your own backyard. Are you planning to get a swimming pool? Contact Premier Pools & Spas of Santa Clarita. With over thirty years of experience, you can feel confident trusting Premier Pools & Spas with your commercial or residential pool’s design, installation, and maintenance. To find out more, please call us now. We look forward to hearing from you!
Types of Pool Cabanas
- Contemporary: The Contemporary pool cabana mainly focuses on calming colors and simplicity. It’s designed with clean lines and smooth textures. It’s a style that is in the now and of modern taste.
- Classic: A Classic pool cabana is a more elegant look providing classic lines and arches to bend and blend with the nature surrounding it. A classic pool cabana could represent something of age and older value.
- Southwestern: Southwestern pool cabanas are a mix of cultures to provide an at home feeling, blending with the family atmosphere. Mainly sticking to the Mexican and American styles, They tend to have more earth tones and wood materials.
- 4 Post: These pool cabanas provide an open, coastal-mountain theme. Traditionally built with a flat roof and curtains to close off some of the open space.
- 3 Sided: Pool Cabanas like these provide more of a sheltered space for the chillier climates. Keeping you shaded from the sun and also the wind and rain.
Benefits of a Pool CabanaPool cabanas enhance the outdoor enjoyment of your family. They also offer the best complement to your preferred space for entertaining and backyard swimming. Below are some reasons a pool cabana makes a good addition:
1. StorageYou have probably filled your garage to the brim, and you are not planning to use the kitchen pantry to store chlorine and other chemicals. A pool cabana is a dedicated area, where you can store all the maintenance items.
2. Entertainment areaMaking sure everybody’s comfortable and have their needs catered for is not easy without a cabana. Set up a washroom and you have got the ideal solution. Furthermore, another good idea is installing a fridge to keep drinks cold.
3. Many usesSome of the many uses a pool cabana include a place to exercise, an entertainment place, a place to store your pool stuff, or a place to take a break and finish some work. These types of structures are versatile allowing you to get so much out of them.
4. Accommodations for guestsA pool cabana can be a space to put guests up for a couple of nights. They will have their own space where they can come and go as they please, and you will not have to give up a whole room in the main house. If you want to put a pool cabana, Premier Pools & Spas of Charlotte are here make it easier for you to accomplish that. Our professional team is on standby to help you install the ideal pool cabana for your home. We can help you finish the landscaping as well. Our professional designers can also create an amazing backyard, which will wow your friends and family. Just give us a call for a free quote to get started.
- Pool waterfalls with Fire
- A Spa Waterfall
- Sheer Descents
- Deck Jets
- Laminar Jets
- A Grotto
- Water Pots
- Spa Spillways
- Rim Flows
- Rock Waterfall
- Rock Waterfalls
- Infinity Edges/vanishing Edges
- Decorative Fountains
Adding a water feature to your poolWater features give a wide range of benefits to any backyard project. From multi-teared stacked stone walls to small fountains, the calming sound of pool water adds dimension to any project. Incorporated with water features, lighting can offer beautiful visual effects, any time of the day. Water features require calculations and planning to generate the preferred sound, volume and sound of water. Most of our customers who constructed their own swimming pool have included water features to their backyard oasis, and you can as well! The team at Premier Pools and Spas knows no two projects are similar, and with their immense expertise, you are certain to get a backyard space will please you for a long time.
Benefit of water features
- Helps create a surface that keeps the swimming pool clean
- Creates a point of interest for the outdoor space and swimming pool
- Aerates the pool water, adding oxygen to the swimming pool
- Calming sounds of running water, as soft as you want
- Gives the swimming pool area a face lift, making the pool to stand out!