If you are thinking about why to build pools for your Boise home, there are plenty of reasons that come to mind. Everything from exercise to entertainment and recreation are great reasons to build pools and have fun in the backyard. In this article, we are going to talk more about why it is smart to build pools in the spring or summer to have them open all year around.
Build Pools – Have Fun
As you are thinking about reasons why to build pools, there are plenty of things you can do in swimming pools to make it worthwhile to have one. Another thing to think about is the fact that building a pool in the spring or summer will allow you to have the pool open right away and all throughout the year. There are pros and cons to leaving your pool open all year round so let’s go ahead and look at those.
Pros of All Year Round Pools
- Pools are beautiful no matter what time of year it is. They will allow you to have a great centerpiece of an outdoor party.
- Easy spring cleaning is another reason for you to keep your pool open all year round. If you close up the pool and don’t open it until around May, you could have a lot of debris and algae in your pool which can take a while to clean up.
- It’s better on your swimming pool system to keep it running all year long.
Cons of All Year Round Pools
- Loss of electricity is a big drawback.
- Electric costs will be higher if you leave your pool running.
- you risk the swimming pools pipes freezing if your live in colder climates, but this is solved with an anti-freeze system that is installed in your pool pumps and it is better to keep your pool running rather than closing it, then jump starting it in the spring.
Build Pools That You’ll Enjoy
Whether you decide to leave your pool open all year round or if you decide to winterize it, you should build pools that you love. There are plenty of ways to accessorize and personalize your swimming pool so have a look at the different options that are available and create a pool that is going to be right for you and what you need.
Once you know you are ready to build pools that are right for you, give us a call and let us help you get started on your project. We have been working in the pool profession for over 30 years and we understand how to help you get the pool of your dreams. Give us a call and let’s get started.