Construction Field Assistant – Swimming Pool Construction
Premier Pools and Spas, the nation’s largest and fastest growing swimming pool builder, has an opportunity for immediate employment for a construction field assistant.
To be considered for this position, you must have the ability to efficiently assist on pool construction jobs and meet project deadlines.
Qualified candidates must have organizational and communication skills. We have a unique and supportive company culture that is second to none with a strong emphasis on core values and providing for our team and their families.
A salary with incentives and bonuses is available for the right candidate.
Construction Supervisor Duties:
- Complete checklists and return to office
- Knowledge of general construction
- Communicating effectively with subcontractors’ crews
- Making sure pool is built per plans
- Making sure that any change orders are not going to adversely affect the job
- Assisting Project managers and crew
- Assisting with general labor tasks
If you think you have what it takes to join the Premier Family and want to be rewarded for your skills, please fill out the form below.
For more information about our company, visit www.ppas.com