Premier Pools and Spas, the largest and fastest-growing swimming pool builder, has an opportunity for immediate employment as a construction supervisor.
To be considered for this position, you must have the ability to efficiently manage subcontractors and meet project deadlines.
Qualified candidates must have excellent organizational and communication skills. We have a unique and supportive company culture that is second to none with a strong emphasis on core values and providing for our team and their families.
- Complete checklists and return to office.
- Collect Checks.
- Quote pricing for job upgrades and filling out addendums.
- Communicate with subcontractors’ crews.
- Ensure pools are built per plans.
- Be present for all major phases to check against current plans (especially day of dig and gunite).
- Ensure that any change orders are not going to adversely affect the job (i.e. coping change affects decking utilizing bond beam height).
- Checking discrepancies in invoices and estimates.
A salary with incentives and bonuses is available for the right candidate. Opportunities for advancement and significantly more pay.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of the Premier Family, please apply via the form below.