Construction Coordinator/Job Site Supervisor
Are you a bright, driven, professional who is looking for an amazing opportunity to make a great income in the swimming pool industry? If so, then Premier Pools and Spas, the Nation’s largest, privately-owned and fastest-growing swimming pool builder in the country has an amazing opportunity for you.
We offer a truly unique and supportive company culture with core values and a strong desire to provide for our team and their families. Our team members are empowered to do the right thing and are treated as partners, not employees.
The construction coordinator is responsible for the day to day scheduling of construction phases. Major job duties include making all schedules, auditing the ProEdge System, looking for inefficiencies in the running of the business, making recommendations on how to improve inefficiencies.
The construction coordinator and administrator run the weekly construction meetings to ensure clear communication within the organization. Be familiar with all aspects of the ProEdge system Observe and report inefficiencies in the construction process and develop solutions and workarounds. Monitor customer satisfaction & morale.
We will train the right person who is goal-oriented, ethical, committed to providing great customer service, and has a proven track record.
The construction coordinator will be responsible for construction scheduling and project-related tasks.
This position will support the construction/office/sales staff, and communicate effectively with subcontractors, to ensure successful project completion and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate material procurement and deliveries for field crews
- Communicate schedules with field crews and project manager
- Schedule appointments and inspections for active construction projects
- Coordinate and communicate field crew/client issues with construction manager
- Coordinate with and update subcontractors
- Facilitate building supply purchases from vendors
- Coordinate and communicate with customers. Solve issues in a professional manner
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIRED OF THE POSITION:
- Ability to speak comfortably and professionally over the telephone
- Strong organizational, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to recall events quickly
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to approach problems both logically and creatively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform multiple assignments, without immediate supervision is necessary
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years in the construction industry preferable
- Experienced in Word and Excel
- Proficiency in email and texts
- DropBox experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with equipment used daily: Computer (PC), Fax, Scanner, Telephone, Copy Machine
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of the Premier Family, please apply via the form below.