Heavy Equipment Operator – Swimming Pool Construction
Premier Pools and Spas, the nation’s largest and fastest-growing swimming pool builder, has an immediate opportunity for a Heavy Equipment Operator. We are looking for reliable Heavy Equipment Operators to join our family pool construction business. Experience in swimming pool construction a plus. We have a unique and supportive company culture that is second to none, with a strong emphasis on core values and providing for our team and their families.
We are willing to train the right candidates with the right work ethic and motivation.
Heavy Equipment Operator Duties:
- Inspect large equipment before and after use to ensure they are working properly
- Load and unload cargo and move them to the appropriate storage area
- Follow all safety procedures while operating equipment
- Perform regular maintenance and minor repairs when necessary
- Report needs for larger repairs to the appropriate parties
Heavy Equipment Operator Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Class-A License preferred
- Knowledge of proper operation of heavy equipment as well as safety standards
- Strong work ethic and physical ability to lift 50+ pounds
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of the Premier Family, please apply via the form below.
For more information about our company, please visit www.ppas.com