Premier Pools and Spas, the Nation’s largest, privately owned and fastest-growing swimming pool builder in the country has an amazing opportunity for employment in the Legal Department. We offer a truly unique and supportive company culture with core values and the strong desire to provide for our team and their families. Our team members are empowered to do the right thing and are treated as partners, not employees. We reward our employees for doing exemplary work.
We are searching for someone to help support our legal affairs team and aid in drafting documents for franchise agreements and contracts. Our ideal candidate should have experience drawing up legal documents and be able to review their own work for errors. We look forward to welcoming an employee who is hardworking, collaborative, and self-driven.
Full-Time / In-Office
Location: Roseville, CA
As the paralegal at PFM, your job functions will include
- Preparing and gathering legal information
- Drafting legal documents such as franchise agreements, franchise termination agreements, contract addendums, etc.
- Drafting yearly updates to our Franchise Disclosure Documents
- Preparing and sending documents to attorneys
- Organizing and archiving documents to attorneys
- Organizing and archiving documents related to legal matters
- Notarizing documents (if you are not a Notary Public, we will have you trained)
- Associates degree or higher
- Minimum 1 year legal experience (Preferred)
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be organized and detail oriented with ability to multi-task
- Must have a strong work ethic, be able to work independently and problem solve
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to manage calendars, schedules, etc.
To schedule an interview please upload your resume through Indeed.