Premier Pools and Spas, the nation’s largest and fastest-growing swimming pool builder, has an opportunity for immediate employment for a construction project manager.
To be considered for this position, you must have the ability to efficiently manage subcontractors and meet project deadlines. Bilingual, English/Spanish, is a plus. We have a unique and supportive company culture that is second to none with a strong emphasis on core values and providing for our team and their families.
A salary with incentives and bonuses is available for the right candidate.
To be considered for this position you must possess all the following qualities:
- Complete checklists and return to office.
- Collect Checks.
- Quote pricing for job upgrades and filling out addendums.
- Communicate with subcontractors’ crews.
- Ensure pool is built per plans.
- Be present for all major phases to check against current plans. (especially day of dig and Gunite)
- Ensure that any change orders are not going to adversely affect the job (i.e. coping change affects decking by means of bond beam height)
- Checkdiscrepancies in invoices and estimates.
If you think you have what it takes to become a part of the Premier family, please respond via the form below.
For more information about our company, please visit www.ppas.com
Opportunities for advancement and increased compensation.