Warehouse Service Coordinator
Are you a bright, driven, professional who is looking for an amazing opportunity to make a great income in the swimming pool industry? If so, Premier Pools and Spas, the Nation’s largest, privately owned and fastest -growing swimming pool builder in the country, has an amazing opportunity for you.
We offer a unique and supportive company culture with core values and a strong desire to provide for our team and their families. Our team members are empowered to do the right thing and are treated as partners, not employees.
The Warehouse/Service Coordinator will be responsible for Pool & Spa Service scheduling and other duties, as assigned.
This position will support the construction/ office/sales staff, and will communicate effectively to ensure successful warehouse/service operations.
- Keeping warehouse clean & organized
- Inventory control and stocking
- Spa & Pool service scheduling
- Ensuring warranty parts get reimbursed
- Following through with service processes to make sure Technician has turned in all required paperwork
- Accepting all deliveries
- Shipping all packages daily
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIRED OF THE POSITION:
- Ability to speak comfortably and professionally over the telephone and in person
- Strong organizational, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to recall events quickly
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to approach problems both logically and creatively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform multiple assignments without immediate supervision is necessary
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time