Summer is almost around the corner. A dip in the pool is definitely on the cards if you’re lucky enough to own a pool. However, during the warmer months, you undoubtedly need a clean and healthy pool to splash into. If you seek a grand experience every time without spending much time on the maintenance of the water, install a saltwater chlorinator.
But before you dive into a pool of confusion with innumerable models of chlorinators, pause to take a breather. Consider the following key factors prior to making a decision about which salt water chlorinator that works best for city pools.
Consider the Pool Type and Size
Post construction of a pool, the maintenance and cleaning can be a major task. A chlorinator allows you to simplify matters and enjoy clean pool water. In fact, certain chlorinators offer a major reduction in the need for maintenance as they have self-cleaning systems. The size of your pool plays a vital role in the selection of the salt water chlorinator.
Determine the number of gallons of water that the pool has a capacity to hold. This helps you select a chlorinator that has the appropriate chlorine output.
Do you Need an Inline or Offline Chlorinator System
Do you desire a chlorinator system which seamlessly connects with your existing network of pool equipment? This would be an inline chlorinator system that works with the filtration system and heaters. However, the offline chlorinator system uses a bypass line. It is independent of other equipment to function. In most cases, the inline chlorinator system is preferred. It seamlessly integrates all the pool equipment.
Reliability and Durability
It is very essential to know how reliable and durable your chlorinator is. You should check the quality of the materials used in the cell. This is because it is prone to damage quite easily. Apart from this, the factors which you must consider are ease of maintenance, warranty and the cost-effectiveness of your selected model.
Now, take a look at some of the top saltwater chlorinators.
The Finest Salt Water Generators Suited to In-Ground Pools
- Pentair IntelliChlor IC40 Salt Chlorine Generator Cell
- Hayward Goldline AQR15 AquaRite Electronic Salt Chlorination System
- Hayward Goldline PL-PLUS AquaPlus All-in-One Control and Salt Chlorination System
- Zodiac APURE35 AquaPure Ei Series Electronic Salt Water Chlorine Generator
- AutoPilot DN2 Salt Chlorine Generator
The Best Salt Water Generator For Above-Ground Pools
- Hayward Goldline AQ-TROL-RJ AquaTrol Above-Ground Swimming Pool Salt Chlorination System
- Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System With ECO
- Solaxx CLG10A Saltron Retro Self Cleaning Salt Chlorine Generator
Hot Tub and Spa Salt Water System Chlorine Generators
- ControlOMatic ChlorMaker Saltwater Chlorine Generation System for Pools
- Solaxx CLG20A Saltron Mini Drop-in Salt Chlorine Generator
Installing a salt water chlorinator is a smart way to maintain your pool. If this guide has helped you select the best model, you want to select for your pool. Then, you may opt to purchase it. However, another natty means to maintain pristine city pools is to solicit the aid of pool cleaning professionals.