There are a hundred reasons to own a pool, but here are a quick five to consider.
1. An Impromptu Vacation: The word “staycation” was coined not too long ago, but the idea highlights the great benefits of owning a swimming pool. You don’t even need to pack the car up for a drive down the freeway. Your swimming pool is right there waiting for you when you need it. You can be stressed at work at 5 o’clock, and dipping your toes in the pool by 5:30.
2. Pools = Fun: People have different ideas of fun. Maybe it’s sitting with your eyes closed, listening to the breeze. Or perhaps it means running and jumping and laughing with your friends or family. Both extremes and everything in between is possible with a backyard swimming pool. You define the ideal experience.
3. Kids Kids Kids: Fun, health, safety; Introduce children to swimming sooner rather than later. It’s a natural outlet for their energy, and it instills the healthy benefits of developing physical strength and endurance. Lastly, it prepares them for instances involving pools, rivers, or even the ocean. Being able to be there as they first learn to swim means that when they’re out of view, you won’t have to worry as much.
4. Grandma and Grandpa: Swimming isn’t just for the young. Just as exercise is important for growing kids, it’s important for the mature people in your life. Plus, it gives you another reason to have more frequent visits and will build memories.
5. It’s Long-Term Fun: Vacations, parties, movies, even trips to Disneyland, they’re all over almost before they’ve begun. But with a swimming pool, that poolside escape can become part of your everyday life.
Are you ready to begin creating your ideal staycation? Contact Premier today for a free estimate and get started on building your dream pool.