The importance of pool tile maintenanceBrown, gray or white patches or lines can build up on the tiles, at the pool water line. This happens if the water has unbalanced levels of pH. The reason behind is that calcium carbonate separates from the water creating patches or even lines of buildup on the pool tiles. The most effective way to ensure the lines don’t occur is to do frequent pool tile maintenance. Our pool experts will brush the pool floor and walls, balance the chemicals and clean the water to help assure your swimming pool will not have build up. Here’s what our professionals will check and do to assure your swimming pool does not have a build up.
- Testing and adjusting the total alkalinity before you adjust the level of pH.
- Testing the water to make sure that the levels of pH are in balance.
- Chemical balancing and everyday water testing will help deal with any possible scale build up. It might even prevent it from occurring.
- Calcium hardness and levels of calcium should be level. If they are excessive, the swimming pool is prone to scale buildup. Adding a scale inhibitor or soft water will deal with this problem.
- If scale occurs, you should use tile cleaner and a sponge to gently rub it. You can also use a soft brush, but make sure it is the type that’s made for use on the pool’s construction material.
Pool Tile Maintenance – ConclusionOur experts have got many years of experience. Additionally, they can help you to figure out the most economical solutions to make your backyard oasis looking new once more and keep that look for years. If your pool tiles are in great condition, then you should get them cleaned frequently to ensure that they retain their look. We will also assist you to put in place a schedule for cleaning. This is to make sure that your pool tiles don’t get dirty beyond cleanup. Any question on pool tile maintenance? Contact Roseville Pool Service for a free estimate.
Want a FREE Quote on your own Pool?
Comment On This Post