1. Gale South BeachThe exterior of Gate is the most beautiful re-creation of classic boxy deco visual extended to the grand dimensions of a contemporary SoBe super resort. This blend of haute or classic South Beach extends indoors, where you will come across a stylish retro vibe, bright rooms with a good looking color scheme and sharp lines that is inspired by Mid-Century Modern movement. The classy rooftop pool is quite narrow but receives sun throughout the day, and the restaurant and bar are a huge draw, even for people not lodging in the hotel.
2. The Redbury South BeachAn opulence Miami hotel, not only does the Redbury take great pride in itself on its cool Art-Deco exterior and interior, it is famous for excellent service as well. You will feel like one of the people here, the atmosphere is warm and inviting and your surroundings amazing. For breathtaking views, go up to rooftop pool, a terrific spot to spend some lazy hours away with waitress service close by. You also get to enjoy beauty salon and spa at neighboring hotels, priority access to the gym. The spa is especially recommended for a deserved pampering spot.
3. HIGHBAR at Dream Hotel South BeachWith it’s artfully created swimming pool, Highbar is a stylish watering hole. Providing the best in South Beach hip DJs, cocktail culture, and light bites, the spot frequently hosts various top of the line entertainment and events; Dreamin pool party on Sunday brings your nightlife to the dawn.
4. Vintro Hotel and KitchenThe hotel is only for adults; kids are not permitted; however, this does not mean it has no sense of fun. A playful but classy eye for design and color have been used to make spaces that are clean and bright, with local artworks decorating the minimalist white walls, and silky furnishings contributing to the modern ambiance. The rooftop terrace provides a plunge swimming pool and open-air lounging with breathtaking views over the Atlantic beyond and Miami skyline. With its high-ceilinged, stylish space with patterned tiles, polished leather, and dark woods, you can enjoy a modern dining experience that is out of this world.
5. Oasis Room at Sense Beach HouseThe hotel’s five social rooms, i.e., The Dine, Veranda, Parlor, Playroom, and The Oasis, all offer free Wi-Fi. The Dine has Local House Raw Bar & Grill where you can sip on mimosas and enjoy Latin-inspired meals. The Veranda is where you can enjoy the fresh air to sip on a cool drink or have a meal. The Parlor has a welcoming concierge and the check-in area. The Playroom features several games such as poker, Monopoly, and ping-pong. The Oasis is where you can swim in the outdoor rooftop pool.
Rooftop Pools in Miami
Comment On This Post