Spring Cocktails to Serve at Your Pool Party
A pool party is a great way to bring friends and family together to enjoy a day of sun and fun. But your guests will need some refreshments and we have some suggestions for you that will help create the ultimate tropical atmosphere.
1. Red Rum punch– a fun punch that is easy to serve and perfect for a pool party. It’s very simple to make and fun to drink!
2. Mint Julep– The classic beverage of the Kentucky Derby. It is typically made with bourbon, mint leaves, and sugar. This is a refreshing herbal drink that will be a hit at your party.
3. Rum and Coke– Perhaps you want a simpler drink that everybody will love. Rum and Coke is a classic favorite.
4. Berry Breeze– Made with blackberries and vodka, this spring cocktail is deliciously tart. Sit in your pool or spa and enjoy this beautiful drink.
5. Hard Lemonade– This can be made without alcohol for any little ones that might be at your party. But for the adults, mix citrus with some vodka for a delightfully good time.
6. Bloody Mary– This rejuvenating drink can be served any time of year. Made with tomato juice, vodka, hot sauce, and celery salt. A sip of this will really get your guests’ attention.