What Are Some Design Tips?
Designing your pool should be fun! With the right pool building expert, designing a pool should be easy, too! A proper design should have everything you desire in your dream backyard. Discuss what will and will not work with your pool builder, they will be realistic about the use of space and pricing. Here are some things to keep in mind when planning your swimming pool Charlotte, NC.
Sizing Your Backyard
• Give your contractor access to your plot blueprints.
• Note any septic tanks, favorite trees, and other important aspects of your backyard that may result in some obstacles.
• Deciding which rooms in the house get the best pool views may help in determining where to put certain decorative and functional features of your swimming pool Charlotte, NC.
• Having a main focal area will improve your design process. Decide where that customized waterfall will get the best viewpoints. Make sure there are no large canopies of trees covering your tanning shelf.
• Having a multitude of areas to socialize in will make your family and friends relaxed wherever they are in the backyard.
• A fire pit could easily turn your backyard into a dream oasis.
Blending All Your Features
• Following the style of your home when designing your swimming pool will keep your predetermined aesthetic.
• By using complimentary colors with your smaller decorative features such as seat cushions, lanterns, or pottery will help the look blend into a seemingly effortless combination.
• Remember the reason you wanted to build a pool. If you have children you may need extra storage for pool toys. Engage the family with time spent around the fire pit while cooking in the outside kitchen.
• Drainage is an important consideration. Without proper draining there is a high possibility of dirty water getting into your pool. The pH balance of your pool will be compromised and extra maintenance would need to go into your pool care.
• Automated pool covers assist with keeping a clean, functional pool.
• Make sure your pool has aspects that are personal to the future pool users. Beach entry ways can assist elderly people in enjoying the pool without the risk of falling down the stairs. A beach entry way is also a fun place to play for water wary children and pets! A flat bottomed pool would be beneficial for pool sports and games. Go over the future plans of your pool with your pool builder.
Pool Building Should Be FUN!
Have fun building your swimming pool Charlotte, NC. Engage with your expert pool builder to get the most out of your backyard space. Consider each prospective element with your unique style. The best focal feature can be both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Have your dream pool blend perfectly with your home, creating a cohesive look that ups that property value. Evolve that backyard into the best swimming pool Charlotte, NC has to offer. You’ll only get that with the leaders of the industry. Contact Premier Pools and Spas today for more information and start designing your dream oasis!