If you are searching for the best Phoenix pool parties spots, look no farther:In this article, we have listed a few swimming pools with bars for you. These places are great for anyone who wants to extinguish the heat and also lounge and enjoy the sun.
1. Lustre Rooftop Bar at Hotel PalomarA social center built to raise any occasion; a pool party on a lazy afternoon, a post-or pre-game snack or cocktail or a happy hour gathering. This is the place where you can sip and enjoy the best of the city. The temptations here are renowned, beginning with the mouthwatering meals. Then there’s a large cocktail and craft beer list combined with a vast wine list to savor. Lastly, there’s the beautiful swimming pool flanked by magnificent views from the most social rooftop lounge in the city, which will make you extend your stay here.
2. OH Pool at Hotel Valley HoThis mid-century modern landmark is centrally set in Downtown Scottsdale, only a short walk from Old Town’s celebrated art galleries, shops, and restaurants. The hotel offers playful high-class luxury suites and guestrooms; VH Spa for Vitality + Health, providing transformational treatments; ZuZu, serving seasonal American fare; and OH Pool Bar + Cabanas, having handcrafted cocktails transformational. The guestrooms are uniquely built as light, bright retreats with breathtaking views. All guestrooms at the hotel have private balconies or patios, WiFi, 32-inch flat screen HD LCD TVs, and floor-to-ceiling glass.
3. The Pools at Saguaro HotelThis colorful hotel is set in the Old Town Scottsdale and features wonderfully chilled and heated swimming pools where you can party as much as you please or lounge away in a daybed or cabana. Whether you come for the style, the sun or the spa, there is an indisputable draw to this oasis of desert modern. This is the place to lay your head while you soak it all up. The hotel brings with it a new sense of nationally recognized cuisine, color, and comfort.
4. The Rooftop Pool & Bar at The CambyThis spot is an urban oasis of the unanticipated that features outdoor games, one of Phoenix’s best hotel pools, and an expansive sundeck. The hotel’s rooftop bar is the best place to plunge right in and make a splash or relax and bask in the sun. The atmosphere gets lively after sunset, with modern and classic movies playing on The Sky Wall above the swimming pool, colorful pool lights, and contemporary music.
5. River Ranch at Pointe Hilton Squaw PeakRiver Ranch is set in the heart of the resort with over 4-acres. The family-friendly water park features an 18-hole miniature putting course, sports pool cascading waterfalls, a lazy river, poolside dining, and a waterslide. The park also features three well-illuminated tennis courts and offers tennis classes and clinics for kids and adults from an on-site tennis pro. You can regard it as a water park, and can easily spend a whole day here. How have you been celebrating your birthdays? Phoenix pool parties are the best way to enjoy your birthdays with your friends.
Best Swimming Pools with Bars (Keep the Summer pool parties going) in Phoenix
Take a look at these top swimming pool loving states and plan your getaway to a wonderful time in the water:
FloridaSince Florida has all-year-round warm temperatures, it may make more sense for the residents of Florida to construct a swimming pool at their backyards than it would for a dweller of a state such as North Dakota, where much cooler temperatures are experienced. Sunshine State is home to two of the top pool-loving cities. Coral Springs, Florida, tops the list, where an amazing two-thirds of properties have one. Contrary to some cities in Florida with a higher percentage of older people, Coral Springs is family friendly. Parents often look for homes with an inbuilt swimming pool for their children.
ArizonaIn the Grand CanyonState, a pool is usually viewed as essential by most potential home buyers and residents buyers; the temperature in summer reaches more than over 100 degrees. In a cluster of cities in the Phoenix-Mesa-Glendale metropolitan region, one-third of the property owners opt to upgrade their outdoor area into a pool. And while Arizona, like California, experiences long-term drought, research done recently shows that existing pools swimming do not use that much water, particularly if you get a swimming pool cover to stop evaporation and keep out dust and debris.
TexasIn Plano, one of the wealthiest suburbs of Dallas, a private swimming pool is regarded as the most frequently preferred features. There are not many community swimming pools being constructed here, which is most likely why people desire to have their swimming pool. Another possible reason: the influx of new companies in Dallas and the areas around. Non-natives particularly long for a rejuvenating pool close by to get them through the Texas heat. However, contrary to a few of other top pool-loving places, a watery oasis is neither a distinct dealmaker nor deal-breaker in selling a property here. Generally, a swimming pool is well-received among families with kids, considerably less for senior buyers. Then again, it does not take a water lover to savor Plano’s massive and popular Texas-shaped pool; a public space currently striving for landmark status.
Americas Top Pool Loving StatesContact us today to put one in your own state!
How Can I Finance My Swimming Pool?From unsecured loans to secured home improvement loans, our partners offer a variety of pool loan financing options with a typical turnaround time that ranges between 24 and 48 hours. They offer fixed rates with no prepayment penalties which allow you to get your swimming pool when you want it – NOW! We also recommend talking to your local lender or credit union as they may have programs that are not published. For specific details, contact your local Premier Pools and Spas branch.
Huvafen Fushi Maldives is a Luxury Boutique Hotel situated in North Male Atoll, on a stunning small and narrow Island, at half-an-hour by speedboat from Male Airport. Huvafen Fushi normally brings together Maldives style with cool and stylish features: on the outside are thatched rooms villas and on the inside, cool events, modern furniture, unique amenities, state-of-the-art equipment, and sophisticated design that all help make Huvafen Fushi an absolutely dreamy island. Enjoy an underwater spa, white sands, and even glass-bottom ocean huts.Each luxury bungalow and pavilion feature naturally contemporary areas bathing you in modern design, which highlights the island’s beauty. Ocean Bungalows feature a glass floor in the living area, providing you with 24-hour ‘reef TV’, and since you are on the sunset side, refreshments on the terrace beside your plunge swimming pool are extra-romantic. Furthermore, if you love snorkeling, you are right beside the wonderful house reef. Needless to say, the three Pavilions are amazing; the Beach Pavilion is preferred by everyone. With only 44 villas(both beach and overwater, some that lavishly boast indoor/outdoor tropical showers, together with pools that reach inside your living area and flow through to the outdoors), Huvafen Fushi prides itself in providing the utmost exclusivity and privacy to its visitors. The huge lagoon-like infinity-edged swimming pool flows into the watery horizon of the Indian Ocean and is flanked by four-poster day beds; by night, it is romantically illuminated using with fiber-optic lights and reflects the dark blue sky. The bungalows feature a private pool and a private terrace. Get the ideal tan and if you have sunbathed enough you can swim in the pool to cool yourself down before unwinding on the sun loungers. Apart from all these luxurious facilities remember about the splendid infinity swimming pool that appears to melt with the blue water and the sky; simply stunning! There are various leisure facilities on the private island, which make the ideal getaway for you and your dearest one. Not only are you able to snorkel above fairy basslets, bannerfish and other colorfully named marine species on Per Aquum Huvafen Fushi’s house reef, you can get professional pampering underwater at Lime spa: 2 of the 8 treatment rooms feature glass walls looking out across the floor of the ocean. The treatment menu varies from salt scrubs and health rituals to reiki and iridology. If you are feeling the desire for a bit more stimulation, other activities available are wakeboarding, wine-tasting at Vinum, tours to the Maldivian capital Malé, sailing, yoga, sunset cruises, windsurfing, curry-cooking classes, windsurfing and fishing tours. There is even ray feeding each evening and also scuba diving and experiencing a day out on a traditional Maldivian sailboat called a Dhoni. With rooms that are so amazingly spacious, couples that desire to spend some healthy time apart may easily do that. The villas consist of a mini bar with lounge and open glass floor to observe the life in the lagoon below, a huge bed facing a freshwater dive pool and further out, the lapping ocean and then, a separate bathroom with big hot tub and twin wash basins. Think beyond the water line, and add color and life to your pool. Jandy Pro Series Laminar Jets with LED create spectacular backyard water entertainment with dazzling nightmare lighting effects. They can be easily adjusted with an innovative internal flow adjusted with an innovative internal flow adjustment valve, conveniently located inside the canister. Premier Pools and Spas can create this same night time effect with LED lights.