Before you start hiring pool builders to work on your Temecula pool, it is important that you understand the process. There are some questions that you need to ask before you put a major project into anyone’s hands. In this article, we are going to go through questions you should ask pool builders.
Pool Builders & Questions You Should Ask Them
After you’ve done your research, and you have finally decided that you want to build a pool. You’ve spent all of that time researching whether or not it is a good idea for you to build a pool, so it won’t take some time to ask these questions to pool builders to make sure that you are making the right decision.
- How long have you been doing business? If pool builders are new and don’t have very much experience, there are a lot of things that could happen to hold up the process of building your pool. Another thing that happens is that pool builders might get negative reviews, but the same people will open a company in another name and start again. The longer someone has been in business and has a good reputation, the better. Make sure the people that you are hiring are going to be doing the work vs contracting it out to someone else.
- Can I speak with your previous customers? If the company of pool builders you are looking into has a good reputation and has done good work, their previous customers will be more than happy to take a couple of minutes to give them a good recommendation.
- What is included and what is extra? One of the easiest ways to go way over your budget is to forget to ask about extra costs that might not be included in the package that you purchased. When you ask about this, you can be sure that you stay on track with your budget.
- How long is this going to take? While you may not know exactly when your pool is going to be finished, pool builders should have a timeline and estimate to give you so that you know when they are going to be finished. Especially after years of experience, pool builders know on average how long it is going to take them to get finished.
- How can I customize my pool? Find out what kind of customization they can do for your pool project. You want to make sure they can do all of the bells and whistles that you need.
- Where is the pool going to be located? Make sure your vision of where the pool is going to be located and where it can be located match up before you get the process started.
- What is my warranty? Warranties are a lifesaver and you want to make sure that pool builders are willing to back up their work. Knowing a pool builders warranty is going to make you much less stressed over the building process and having a pool.