Read on to see all the reasons you should build a pool in the winter:
1. Your pick of pool contractorsWinter is usually a slow time for most pool companies. Many homeowners do not think of building a pool until the weather warms up. Booking a winter pool installation allows you to get your pick of pool experts as they are readily available. You do not have to pick the only company with an opening, and you can discuss ideas at great length.
2. Enjoy your pool during summerIf you build a pool this winter, you will be able to enjoy your swimming pool once summer arrives. The pool builders will be able to complete the project in good time, and minor delays will not be felt. You will also experience better customer service as the builders are not in a rush as they are not fully booked.
3. Discounts and salesThis is usually a time when pool companies offer great discounts for winter installations. They need to bring in clients to keep their business running, and you will be able to build a pool at a lower price than in summer. However, do not let price be your only deciding factor, choose a pool company that offers you what you want.
4. Permits and regulationsWinter installations allow you to get all permits in order and ensure that you are keeping with the regulations. In a perfect scenario, permits are given on time, the weather is great, and there are no hold-ups. However, unexpected delays could occur and building a pool in winter allows you time to deal with any challenges and have your pool ready for the summer.
5. Get acquainted with your poolYou have months before summer to learn how to care for and maintain your swimming pool. You can use this time to understand the pool system, read manuals and contact your pool company for clarification on any questions you might have.
6. Time to landscape and decorate your backyardWinter is a great time to plant flowers and trees to complement your décor. You can plan and design the patio, furniture, and accessories for your pool. During winter you will also find that materials are cheaper and discounted.
7. Increase your home valueMost people who want to buy a home in warm climate areas would prefer it to have a swimming pool. By building a pool in your San Diego home, you increase your home’s value, and if you ever decide to sell it, it will be worth the investment. If you are thinking of building a swimming pool in San Diego, winter is the best time to do it. Do some research and choose a pool company that best serves your needs to get your pool ready for the summer. Want to build a pool?Why not talk to experts from Premier Pools & Spas today!
The Benefits of building a pool in San Diego this Winter
Comment On This Post