1. Infinity Swimming PoolsThere’s a reason infinity pools have been dominating the pool trends the past few years. When one edge is able to overflow, it looks like you could swim off into the distance. This mesmerizing effect is uses a lower basin to collect the water and flow it back into your pool.
2. Knife Edge Swimming PoolsWe promise knife edge pools are much more relaxing than it sounds. Knife edge pools use the same concept as infinity pools. But instead of flowing off of one edge, it can flow off of more edges creating a dramatic look.
3. LED LightingNot only can it save you money. But LED lights can give a stunning look.
4. Mosaic TileMosaic tile can be installed to your swimming pool to add an element of fun by incorporating animal designs, or it can create a stunning Grecian feel.
5. Baja ShelfA Baja shelf can make you feel like you’re stepping into a resort pool in your own back yard. There are options when it comes to a baja shelf. But the main idea is a step in shallow water large enough to add lounge chairs or create a safer place for children to enjoy the swimming pool.
6. Spools“Spools,” or small pools are making a big splash. Perfect to fit on smaller properties (and can fit a smaller budget. These small pools make a large impact.
7. FireThe most stunning trend is a fire feature around your pool. Nothing transports you to the tropics faster than this awesome look. Check out more of the stunning custom swimming pool features we offer!
Contact us to make one of these beautiful trends a reality in your backyard!
Comment On This Post