Junior Graphic Designer
- Creating templates for print campaigns that will run month to month in various magazines, newspapers, and publications.
- Creating print mockups of concepts for brochures, flyers, cards, etc.
- Experienced with creating logos, corporate identities, brochures, ads, flyers and many other forms of print collateral.
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- At least two years prior experience creating print collateral for a business.
- Dedicated professional that pays attention to detail and can work on multiple assignments and stay on deadline.
- Good design sense. Web design background a plus but not necessary. Willingness to learn new skills and a team player that can work on a deadline without much supervision.
This is a full-time position for a Junior Graphic Design position. You will primarily be assisting our marketing team with print design related tasks. This position is ideal for a college student or recent graduate, position pays $12-$15 per hour (DOE). To be clear we are looking for local candidates who live in Sacramento, Folsom, Roseville or nearby. This position is Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.. We offer a flexible schedule, easy going work atmosphere and great opportunity to rapidly advance for highly capable individuals. Interested candidates should provide portfolio examples (printed or online) along with your resume.