Construction Scheduler and Administrator
Are you a bright, driven, professional who is looking for an amazing opportunity to make a great income in the swimming pool industry? If so, then Premier Pools and Spas, the largest, privately-owned and fastest-growing swimming pool builder in the country, has an amazing opportunity for you.
We offer a unique and supportive company culture with core values and a strong desire to provide for our team and their families. Our team members are empowered to do the right thing and are treated as partners, not employees. We reward our people for doing exemplary work by paying the highest salaries.
Construction Scheduler and Administrator:
The construction scheduler and administrator is responsible for the day-to-day scheduling of construction phases. Major responsibilities include:
- Making all schedules.
- Looking for inefficiencies in the running of the business.
- Making recommendations on how to improve inefficiencies.
- Monitor customer satisfaction & morale.
We will train the right person who is goal-oriented, ethical, committed to providing great customer service, and has a proven track record.
Construction Scheduler and Administrator Job Summary:
- The construction administrative assistant reports to the office and operations manager and will be responsible for construction scheduling and project-related tasks.
- This position will support the construction/ office/sales staff, and communicate effectively with subcontractors, to ensure successful project completion and customer satisfaction.
Construction Scheduler and Administrator Essential Duties:
- General office duties: filing, mail, answering phones, etc.
- Schedule appointments and outside inspections
- Create project packets
- Update and maintain the electronic filing system, which includes certificates of insurance
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge/Skills Required of the Position:
- Strong organizational, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to approach problems both logically and creatively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform multiple assignments, without immediate supervision
Recommended Education and Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years in the construction industry preferable
- Experience with Word, Excel
- DropBox experience preferred
- Equipment used in the daily job: Computer (PC), Fax, Scanner, Telephone, Copy Machine
- Pool Building Experience
Premier Pools and Spas, the nation’s largest and fastest-growing swimming pool builder, has an opportunity for immediate employment as a construction laborer. We are looking for reliable laborers to join our family pool construction business. Experience in swimming pool construction a plus. We have a unique and supportive company culture that is second to none with a strong emphasis on core values and providing for our team and their families.
Opportunities for advancement. We are willing to train the right candidate for plumbing, framing, and steelwork.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of the Premier Family, please apply via the form below.
For more information about our company, please visit www.ppas.com
Starting pay commensurate with experience.