Below are tips to make your St. Louis pool sparkling clean:
1. Get some baking sodaOutlets that sell swimming pool cleaner will often offer something known as an “Alkalinity Increaser” that is a simple choice for maintaining a pool’s pH levels. Buying some cheap baking soda from the outlet delivers the same objective, yet does for a lot less money. An Online search will show you how much baking soda you need for a swimming pool your size.
2. Make bathing suits an essential requirementYour relative is allergic to the sun, so he swims in a T-shirt. A close friend forgot a swimsuit, so he takes a dip with his khaki shorts on. A swimming pool party gets a bit rowdy, and shortly everyone’s fully clothed in the swimming pool. In minor doses, apparel will do no harm. However, fiber dyes and frays can trickle when in contact with chlorine, making your swimming pool eventually appear cloudy. Always make it a rule that only swimsuits are allowed.
3. Throw in a tennis ballSunscreen and suntan lotion usually end up in the swimming pool after they are used on a swimmer, and can make the swimming pool dirty quite fast. Tossing a standard tennis ball into the swimming pool to float for some time will absorb up all those extra chemicals and oils, which do not belong in the swimming pool. It is okay to leave the tennis ball floating in the swimming pool over night or even consistently.
4. Supercharge the skimmer that skimmerSkimmer baskets do an excellent job filtering out leaves and other foreign matter from your swimming pool; however, they also leave plenty behind. How can you make your skimmer to work harder? Take a used pair of pantyhose and wrap them around the baskets. Fine dirt, hair, and sand are no match for the tiny fabric holes. Make sure you clean out the baskets once every week and skim the pool surface for large particles every couple of days or as required.
5. Toe the tile lineContaminants, residue, and dirt form gradually and stick along the tile area and water line. Cleaning this place once every week should decrease the speed at which the swimming pool gets dirty and cloudy because the residue on the tile does not get washed into the swimming pool. Cleaning this area every week also decreases the accumulation of calcium. It is also best if you clean the walkways and cement around the swimming pool area to minimize the water getting grime and dirt. With the help of these unique and simple swimming pool maintenance tips, you will be able to have a cleaner swimming pool each summer. Maintenance and time wasted pouring chemicals into the pool water will be minimized. A clear and clean swimming pool also gives a far more fun swimming experience for your loved ones. A frequently serviced and well-maintained swimming pool will also save you lots of money in the long run. Are you looking for pool maintenance services? Contact professionals at Premier Pools & Spas and you will never regret it!
5 Unusual Tips for your St. Louis Pool
Comment On This Post