If you are searching for the best Phoenix pool parties spots, look no farther:In this article, we have listed a few swimming pools with bars for you. These places are great for anyone who wants to extinguish the heat and also lounge and enjoy the sun.
1. Lustre Rooftop Bar at Hotel PalomarA social center built to raise any occasion; a pool party on a lazy afternoon, a post-or pre-game snack or cocktail or a happy hour gathering. This is the place where you can sip and enjoy the best of the city. The temptations here are renowned, beginning with the mouthwatering meals. Then there’s a large cocktail and craft beer list combined with a vast wine list to savor. Lastly, there’s the beautiful swimming pool flanked by magnificent views from the most social rooftop lounge in the city, which will make you extend your stay here.
2. OH Pool at Hotel Valley HoThis mid-century modern landmark is centrally set in Downtown Scottsdale, only a short walk from Old Town’s celebrated art galleries, shops, and restaurants. The hotel offers playful high-class luxury suites and guestrooms; VH Spa for Vitality + Health, providing transformational treatments; ZuZu, serving seasonal American fare; and OH Pool Bar + Cabanas, having handcrafted cocktails transformational. The guestrooms are uniquely built as light, bright retreats with breathtaking views. All guestrooms at the hotel have private balconies or patios, WiFi, 32-inch flat screen HD LCD TVs, and floor-to-ceiling glass.
3. The Pools at Saguaro HotelThis colorful hotel is set in the Old Town Scottsdale and features wonderfully chilled and heated swimming pools where you can party as much as you please or lounge away in a daybed or cabana. Whether you come for the style, the sun or the spa, there is an indisputable draw to this oasis of desert modern. This is the place to lay your head while you soak it all up. The hotel brings with it a new sense of nationally recognized cuisine, color, and comfort.
4. The Rooftop Pool & Bar at The CambyThis spot is an urban oasis of the unanticipated that features outdoor games, one of Phoenix’s best hotel pools, and an expansive sundeck. The hotel’s rooftop bar is the best place to plunge right in and make a splash or relax and bask in the sun. The atmosphere gets lively after sunset, with modern and classic movies playing on The Sky Wall above the swimming pool, colorful pool lights, and contemporary music.
5. River Ranch at Pointe Hilton Squaw PeakRiver Ranch is set in the heart of the resort with over 4-acres. The family-friendly water park features an 18-hole miniature putting course, sports pool cascading waterfalls, a lazy river, poolside dining, and a waterslide. The park also features three well-illuminated tennis courts and offers tennis classes and clinics for kids and adults from an on-site tennis pro. You can regard it as a water park, and can easily spend a whole day here. How have you been celebrating your birthdays? Phoenix pool parties are the best way to enjoy your birthdays with your friends.
Best Swimming Pools with Bars (Keep the Summer pool parties going) in Phoenix
Comment On This Post