Premier Pools & Spas, the nation’s largest and fastest-growing swimming pool builder, has an opportunity for an experienced AutoCAD technician. Qualified candidates must have excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as previous AutoCAD software experience.
We have a unique and supportive company culture with strong core values and an unparalleled desire to provide for our team and their families. Our team members are empowered to do the right thing and are treated as partners, not employees.
AutoCAD Technician-Swimming Pools
Premier Pools & Spas, the leading swimming pool builder in the greater Sacramento area, is looking for an experienced AutoCAD technician. This position will create all new construction drawings and package them together with other required documentation to obtain building permits. This position requires a fast-paced individual with exceptional verbal & written communication skills, who enjoys working in a team environment on multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
Skills & Experience:
· 2 years previous AutoCAD experience
· Ability to create 2D plans in AutoCAD LT
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, each with unique deadlines
· MS Office & Google Apps (Calendar)
· Create scaled swimming pool plans from design staff, that originate both from hand drawings or other design software, into permit and construction-ready drawings using AutoCAD LT
· Identify applicable engineering documentation to pair with CAD drawings
· Maintain up-to-date CAD plans through the construction process for multiple projects
· Interpret design changes accurately from sales and construction staff – distribute revised CAD plans and summarize changes via Email
· Ability to compile information from multiple sources into CAD plans, – e.g. original sales design, verbal direction, contract details, recorded property dimensions, field measurements, aerial imagery, while complying with applicable code restrictions
· Ensure that designs meet specific building and planning department requirements, to reduce plan check comments and field inspection revisions
· Identify design issues that arise, offer possible solutions
· Paid Vacation
If you would like to be a part of the best team, are willing to work hard, and have a never-quit attitude, please apply via the form below.