Business Development Coordinator
We are the management company that runs the largest pool construction franchise in the world – Premier Pools & Spas.
The Business Development Coordinator would work closely with the Director of Franchise Development and would assist him shepherd new potential franchise owners through the entire onboarding process, from the beginning “Discovery” phase, all the way through training.
Business Development Coordinator Responsibilities:
As the Business Development Coordinator, you will be assisting the department director in his day-to-day activities – following up with franchise prospects, replying to emails, creating meeting agendas, setting up phone appointments, etc. One key duty would be to call candidates who’ve reach out to us and schedule phone appointments with the department director.
- Most importantly, must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, that allow you to comfortably communicate with new people
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented with ability to multi-task
- Must have a strong work ethic, be able to work independently and problem solve
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to manage calendars, schedules, etc.
Compensation & Future Opportunity:
- $18-$22 an hour (depending on experience)
- 401k program with employer match (After first year of employment)
- Health Insurance (After 90 days)
- Hours will be 9AM – 4PM Mon-Fri in our Roseville office.
- Opportunity for advancement into Franchise Sales for the right candidate.
If you are a fit, then we want to hear from you! Apply today utilizing the form below.