Premier Pools & Spas – Executive Assistant
The nation’s largest, and fastest-growing swimming pool builder has an opportunity for immediate employment for an Executive Assistant.
We are seeking a detailed and organized individual to help in a fast-paced office environment with phone, data entry and office tasks.
Qualified candidate must be a self-starter and able to multitask. Candidates must also have organization and communication skills. We are a unique and supportive company culture that is second-to-none, with a strong emphasis on core values and providing for our team and their families.
- Ability to Multitask
- Computer knowledge required – including excel and email
- Operate standard office equipment – copiers and fax machines
- Running basic errands – reliable transportation required
- Answering/rerouting phone calls
- Assisting in 4/5 conference company trips/project managing
- FFollow all company policies and procedures, and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Maintain positive working relationships with others
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
If you think you have what it takes to become a part of the Premier family, please respond via the form below.
For more information about our company, please visit www.ppas.com