Junior Graphic Designer
Premier Pools and Spas, the Nation’s largest, privately owned and fastest-growing swimming pool builder in the country has an amazing opportunity for employment in the Legal Department. We offer a truly unique and supportive company culture with core values and the strong desire to provide for our team and their families. Our team members are empowered to do the right thing and are treated as partners, not employees. We reward our employees for doing exemplary work.
We see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative junior graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in print and electronic media. Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the junior graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects. The successful candidate will understand branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.
Full-Time / In-Office
Location: Roseville, CA
Objectives of this Role:
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
- Obtain input from direct supervisors, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the organization appropriately
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilites
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, signage and photography
- Work closely with the current Graphic Designer on select projects
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, signage, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- execute original content within branding guidelines
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years experience (academic and professional) with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a portfolio of work, or case studies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo editing and color correcting is a plus, but not required
How to Apply
Please submit your resume, and your digital portfolio with your application. A cover letter is not required.