Pool Service Technician
We are seeking a Pool Technician to become a part of our team! In this position, we will train you in all aspects of water chemistry, pool circulation, filtration, cleaning, and minor repairs for equipment.
Pool equipment repair experience is preferred, but not required. We will train the right candidate.
Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Obtain water readings and adjust water chemistry from given instructions
- Inspect all equipment and verify proper functionality; make minor repairs when necessary
- Brush walls and floors of pool and spa; net and remove all unwanted objects from pool and spa
- Use our custom smartphone app to communicate all services performed and special notes
- Perform basic mechanical skills (i.e. use screwdrivers, disassemble pool cleaners, etc.)
- Ensure each property is left as you found it (no debris left, all gates closed and locked, etc.)
Service Technician Qualifications:
- Driver’s license
- Excellent customer service attitude and be self-motivated
- Enjoy working outdoors (rain or shine)
- OK with dogs or other pets
- CPO is preferred, but not necessary
- Salary based on experience
- A company poised for explosive growth!
- Opportunities for advancement – we promote from within!
- Career path advancement
- Company truck and fuel (if you have your own truck, Premier provides a generous vehicle reimbursement package.)
- Steady employment throughout the year
- All supplies to complete work
- A career opportunity, and not “just another job”
- A permanent W2 position, not a 1099 subcontractor
If you are a fit, then we want to hear from you! Apply today utilizing the form below.