- Meets with customers and explain features and merits of pool ownership. After gathering customer’s needs and expectations, designs and recommends a backyard pool utilizing professional and persuasive sales techniques.
- After initial customer meeting, conducts immediate and scheduled follow up until pool is sold.
- Presents company, marketing and related sales information to customers in a planned presentation format.
- Attends sales appointments as assigned.
- May participate in marketing events such as seminars, home shows, and telemarketing events.
- Attends weekly sales meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior pool design/sales experience preferred
- Prior commission sales experience strongly preferred
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Customer service orientated
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and spoken
- Strong negotiating skills to persuade and influence others
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
Comment On This Post