Below are a few of the best cocktails by the pool recipes for those lazy summer days
1. Baja Sangria (Sangria)Sangria originates from the Spanish word for “blood” owing to its dark red color. Initially, it was traced back to the Romans; however, the version that is drank nowadays originates from Spain. In fact, it was not famous in America until its launch at World’s Fair that took place in 1964 and has increasingly become more popular each year. Ingredients:
- Assorted chopped fruits (melon, apples, pears, grapes, berries)
- 1 portion orange juice
- 3 portions of any red wine of your preference
- 1 portion pineapple juice
- 1 portion apricot brandy
2. Watermelon Cool down (Non-alcoholic)We understand that not everybody takes alcohol, and those people should not be left out when others are having fun. This non-alcoholic drink might be just right. And nothing says “summertime” like watermelon cocktails by the pool. Ingredients:
- 1 Portion lemonade
- 1 Portion fresh watermelon
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- 1 Portion ice
3. Key Lime-Tini (Martini)Popular as the drink of choice for fictional spy James Bond; martinis are also the most widely known cocktails for non-fictional people. But most versions, take the “martini” name from the martini serving glass, not the original 2:1 recipe ratio of gin and dry vermouth. Ingredients:
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 3 oz. vanilla vodka
4. Strawberry-Lemon MojitosMojitos are often sweetened by strawberries. If you prefer a drier cocktail, use sugarcane-based rum, or you can use molasses-based rum for a smoother drink.
5. Ginger and Passionfruit Cocktail Ginger:This Asian-inspired drink, make a simple syrup with lemon, passion fruit, sugar, and ginger. Pour that over ice, add light rum and soda water and serve. Enjoy your cocktails by the pool!
Feel inspired? Contact us today to start sipping by your own pool!
Comment On This Post