Pool Cleaning & Maintenance – What It TakesIf you haven’t been around pools very much, you may think that pool cleaning is going to take up your entire life but that’s not the case at all. Especially with all of the new technologies that have come out, it is taking less time to maintain your pool and keep it looking beautiful. There is one simple solution that you can look into if you don’t want to keep up with your pool. That solution is a pool service that is going to take care of the hard part of things for you. While you are still going to have to do some of the day to day tasks, if you have a pool service, it is going to keep you from having to do all the pool cleaning. If you choose not to go with a pool service, here are some of the things you are going to need to do regularly to make sure your pool stays beautiful.
- Brushing walls, benches and steps to keep them from getting any grime and buildup on them.
- Skimming your pool to get any of the debris.
- Your skimmer is going to need to be cleaned.
- Checking water pump for debris and cleaning it out if it is needed.
- Checking filter PSI and cleaning it if it is needed.
- Checking chlorine levels and adjusting if necessary.
- Adding salt to your saltwater system if you have one.
- Making sure your chemical levels in the water are proper.
Want a FREE Quote on your own Pool?
Comment On This Post